Monday 3 May 2010

I Heart SATC

With just over three weeks to go, the anticipation is building. Having watched the trailer too many times to mention, it's clear that the second Sex and the City fashion-feast is going to be just as fabulous as the first! I expect Carrie to wear a hell of a lot of Halston...with SJP recently having been appointed as the brand's creative director, it's a PR opportunity too good to miss. The trailer itself is a lesson in arabian chic; shimmering turbans, embellished hareem pants and shades of delicious, desert-hued nudes, all bang on-trend of course.

And then there's Mr. Big, arguably even more dreamy than the clothes. Some of my friends strongly disagree with me here, screaming "Don't you remember what happened last time?" or "He's such a *#@$!!!" My reasoning is, that if they lived happily ever after we'd be bored, right? Anyway, Aidan's back for all the traditional romantics out there, so there's something for everyone. Don't get me wrong, I do love Aidan, but Big has undoubtedly always been my fave (Carrie and I are so similar, ha!). Burger was boring, the Russian was just too old, Aidan too nice (there is such a thing!) but Big is just right. Take a look at these amazing pics and just try and deny it!

No comments:

Post a Comment