Tuesday 25 May 2010

SATC 2 World Premier

Last night the world premier of SATC 2 took place in New York, naturally. The red, or rather, blue carpet was awash with fabulous outfits, and it wasn't only SJP who stole the show...
Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis glowed in neon shades of highlighter lemon Valentino Couture and candy pink Jean Desses. Cynthia Nixton played safe in comparison, in black Carolina Herrera, whilst Kim Cattrall upped the glam factor in a shimmering Naeem Khan gown.

Whitney Port, one of my all time style icons, rocked up to the screening dressed to perfection. The flattering Moschino mini, red lips and elegant up-do was given a contemporary, funkier edge when teamed with caged ankle boots. Definitely the best dressed guest in my opinion. (More Whit wardrobe wonders to come...)
With only three days to go until the much anticipated sequel hits UK cinemas, SATC mania is in full swing as all of the weeklies run 'special' issues. I especially enjoyed this week's Stylist, a New York edition, filled cover to cover with SATC themed shoots and stories. Thankfully I managed to find a discarded issue on the train, it made my journey go much quicker and minimised the very likely possiblity that I fell asleep hunched over my handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment