Wednesday 16 June 2010

Influence by Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen

Yesterday, while convincing myself that I was doing valuable 'research' for the dreaded dissertation; I stumbled across something which I just had to buy. Instead of presenting me with the perfect book for my topic, clever old Amazon distracted my thoughts with 'suggested purchases.'

Amongst the beautiful hardback editions of The Sartorialist and Ten Years of Tom Ford (which at £72.56 and £50 respectively, I could quite easily bypass), up popped Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's, Influence.

For way too long now, whenever I go into Urban Outfitters, I manage to waste far too much time flicking through the pages, absorbing each beautiful image and feeling a tiny bit envious of their connections to Karl et al. So technically, it was a must-buy really, the consistent wasting of valuable shopping time being a crime of some sort, I’m sure.

I’m pretty excited about the book’s arrival, which should be any day now! In the meantime here are a few fashion treats, and if like me, you feel that Influence is a must-buy, simply click here http://www.amazon.co.uk/


 
Ashley in Calvin Klein

Mary Kate in complete outfit by Giambattista Valli

Mary Kate in Givenchy leather jacket, boots by Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton scarf

Images from Style.com & fuckyeahmarykateashley

No comments:

Post a Comment